Sunday, May 24, 2020

FREE BOOK OFFER


  What is Philosophy? What is Philosophical Method?
Find the Answers in this Free Book

Subscribe Now

Philosophy Study Guide

 Most of my blog posts involve discussions of philosophical method.  If you need help understanding the classics of philosophy or following the arguments in my posts about philosophical problems, then you might want to avail yourself of a free PDF copy of this book.  

Understanding Philosophy is a philosophy study guide that can be helpful when reading the great books of philosophy in the Smart Student's Guides series or when writing that required term paper in your first philosophy class.

Go to my website at https://www.houlgatebooks.com and subscribe.  I will send the book to you within 48 hours.   I promise not to share your email address with others, nor will I deluge you with email messages.  

Thanks,
Laurence

p.s. If you prefer the Kindle eBook version, you can purchase it at Amazon.com for $3.49.  

No comments:

Post a Comment